This statement is effective as of August 1, 2007.
Information We Collect
Radar Logic requires the following personal information to be stored when an account is created: Name, email address, user name and password are required and stored so that you may access your free or purchased products.
Credit Card and Account Information
Radar Logic does not store credit card information when provided by customers. All credit card information is encrypted and is never revealed to or shared with employees of Radar Logic. All payment transaction data is handled by an independent business partner and is subject to their terms of service and privacy policies.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from you when you visit the Services. This information helps us, among other things, evaluate how you use and navigate our web sites.
We may conduct occasional surveys and other customer research. These are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
How We Use Information Collected
Radar Logic may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
1. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to process, validate and verify your registration.
2. To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
3. To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
4. To notify you about our products, services and special offers or those of our advertisers.
5. To enhance or develop features, products and services.
6. To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
7. To personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
Radar Logic reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to Radar Logic, such as service announcements and administrative messages, we plan on doing so sparingly.
Notification of Changes
Any changes to this policy will be posted on our Web site in this location.
Links to Other Sites
Comments and Questions
If you have any comments or questions you may address them to the customer service department at Radar Logic, at email@example.com.
© 2010 Radar Logic Incorporated